Moving PicturesDeath List 10.1 
From the book by Terry Pratchett
A Ridcully the Brown Production
Goddes and men said it was notte to be, but I would notte listen!
A storie of deth that bridges spaes and tyme!
Thys maye shok you!
With a 1,000 elephants!
Scene 1: Definitely died - on page
- Deccan Ribobe - died of old age (pg 10)
Scene 2: Definitely died - off page (ie referred to by someone)
- Tento - died of old age (pg 11)
- "Numbers" Riktor - when a wizard dies all his papers were stored in one of the outlying reaches of the library (pg 147)
- A bloke in Ankh - snuffed it (pg 168)
- Achmed the Mad - the About the Author section of the Necrotelicomnicon spontaneously combusted shortly after his death (pg 174)
- Uncle Oswald - Ginger went to his funeral (pg 243)
- At least 2 yetis - squashed by elephants (pg 250)
Scene 3: Death toll?
- A large number of people were found dead in a huge underground movie theatre in Holy Wood (pg 231)
- The Ankh-Morpork Civil War took place between 8:32 pm Grune 3, 432 and 10:45 am Grune 4, 432 (pg 201). In a practical sense the score was
Humans 0 - Ravens 1000 (pg 216). The famous fire was started by both sides
at the same time to stop the city falling into enemy hands. The death toll was not too high as most of the city was too damp to burn
(fade to black)
Starring: (in order of appearance)
Deccan Ribobe as himself
Tento as himself
"Numbers" Riktor as himself
A bloke in Ankh as himself
Achmed the Mad as himself
Uncle Oswald as himself
Yeti 1 as itself
Yeti 2 as itself
Screenplay: Ridcully the Brown
Assistant Producer: Ridcully the Brown
Executive Producer: Ridcully the Brown
Director: Ridcully the Brown
 The Directors Cut
The L-Space Web is a creation
of The L-Space Librarians
site is maintained by Leo Breebaart